In conventional systems, reusable plates were used repeatedly by washing, causing the problem of contamination and inconvenience.
To solve the problem, ASTA developed a disposable plate that prevents contamination and eliminates the need for washing. Since disposable plates have excellent sample cohesion, they feature high sensitivity and can measure even a small sample.
ASTA’s disposable plates are more competitive than reusable plates in user-friendliness, economic efficiency, and accuracy.
- · Lower prices than existing reusable plates
- · Excellent sample cohesion through hydrophobic patterning
- · Mass spectrometry with only a small sample is possible
- · Excellent sensitivity and reproducibility
- · Compatible regardless of manufacturer
- · Storage of samples on the plate is possible (reanalysis is possible)
- · Thin layer that is easy to store